Fundraising: Client Account Manager/Trainee Account Manager
Up to 37.5 hours per week (flexible)
(Some limited travel)
Stratcom UK helps charities and non-profits redefine their fundraising programs and deliver the best results through our consulting, strategy and research work, and the implementation of integrated multi-channel, digital and telephone campaigns.
We exist for the clients that are constantly looking to evolve and innovate, and those that believe in the value of high-quality supporter experiences. We offer the highest quality, truly engaging supporter interactions; strategic and innovative project design; and bespoke, tailored client account management.
Due to continual growth, we are seeking a Client Account Manager who will be responsible for managing multiple client relationships and managing multiple fundraising campaigns.
You will design and deliver high quality, innovative fundraising campaigns that combine phone with digital channels such as social, SMS and email. You will seek to continually optimize performance through insight gathering, data analysis, creative and testing, ultimately driving the best return for clients and the best supporter experience for the charity supporters we speak with.
You will contribute to the growth of your client’s telemarketing programmes as well as some new business sales, thus contributing towards overall business targets and growth.
This is a work-from-home role, with some flexibility in working hours. Occasional visits to London offices are required and expenses will be paid for such trips.
The role would suit someone that can work 09:00 – 17:30 Monday to Friday
[37.5 hours a week]
However, we are happy to consider other work patterns and/or part-time, flexible hours or job share for the right applicant.
Salary band: £26-35,000 dependent on experience (exact job title to reflect experience).
We are happy to consider flexible work patterns and/or part-time, flexible hours or job share for the right applicant.
- The role will be home-based, with limited travel.
- Up to 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Laptop and phone allowance provided.
- Be the main point of contact for your clients on a daily basis.
- Manage campaign design process, including forecasting, creative approach and donor journeys.
- Oversee delivery of fundraising programmes to target, liaising with operations and other internal teams as required to ensure smooth running of campaigns.
- Provide detailed feedback, analysis and insight to you clients and their partner agencies to ensure your campaign achieves/exceeds agreed KPIs.
- Conduct extensive post campaign analysis of data/results, insight and call recordings in order to prepare and present client campaign reviews.
- Enquiry and complaints management.
- Brief the tech team to client data return requirements.
- Sign off all campaign materials, briefs and outputs.
- Invoicing and budget reconciliation.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to handle a varied and busy workload.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- A good level of computer literacy, competent in word, excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to identify trends, work with data and think strategically.
- Able to work well to tight deadlines and under pressure.
Previous client service experience within a fast-paced agency environment is desirable, but not essential if the applicant can demonstrate they have the skills required for the role.
In role training can be considered for the right applicant.